12/3/11 - Anticipation is killing me! Will likely make my decision based on cost.
12/8/11 - Received an email from UC Davis: They won't be reviewing my application until after I send them fall transcripts.
12/11/11 - In committee at Santa Clara! Crossing my fingers. Wonder how long it takes to get a decision at this point...
12/13/11 - In review and Pacific McGeorge yesterday and received a call from them today, but I missed the call! I wasn't able to call back until after 5pm, so I don't know why they called!
12/14/11 Got in by phone phone this morning!! VERY EXCITED and now I continue to wait so I can make a decision.
12/20/11 - In at Denver with a Scholly!! USD hasn't requested my LSAC report yet, so I send them an email to make sure they didn't forget about me. All the other schools requested it the same day, or the next day at the latest...
12/27/11 - Finally received my packets from Denver and UOP McGeorge. McGeorge is giving me a $25K scholly, not $20K as mentioned on the phone! Plus they added a very nice personal note to my letter. Nice touch. Can't wait to visit these schools. :) Also, I applied at W&M and W&L last night, this waiting game does not sit well with me.
1/2/11 - Quiet couple weeks with the holidays. Received a very informative email from W&L that said I'll be getting a decision rendered next Thursday. Hopefully it's good news... I have my fingers crossed.
1/6/11 - My USD application FINALLY was transmitted day before yesterday after I sent them several emails. Kinda makes me not so interested... we'll see how it goes from here.
1/12/12 - GREAT DAY TODAY! Can't believe I received an acceptance from W&L, very excited. :) Also got admitted from Seattle U today by status checker, but haven't been contacted by them yet.
1/13/12 - Admitted to UH by status checker!
1/19/12 GOT A 20K scholarship from W&L!!! AMAZING!! Will probably be there next year unless someone pulls through with close to a full ride or UW accepts me. We will see. :)
1/30/12 Visited and LOVED Denver two weekends ago. Just got an acceptance letter to CU Boulder and I'm excited!! :)
2/7/12 Just waiting for a decision from UW and scholarship info from CU. Those are basically my last two schools I need information more from before I make a decision. Praying for $$ from CU because I really want to move to Colorado.
2/17/12 In at Chicago-Kent via status checker with an $18K scholly. Probably going to withdraw soon as I like some of the other schools I've gotten into with more $ better. Waitlisted at UW two days ago, so now I'm just hoping for a good scholly at CU so I can move on! :)
4/23/12 Received an unsolicited increase in scholarship from Chicago-Kent. Not enough to sway me at this point, but hopefully it's a good sign of things to come.
4/30/12 Denver upped my scholarship to $26K and that's where I'll be going in the Fall. Couldn't be happier. Love Denver.
6/19 UW called with an admission offer. After giving a lot of thought to it, I've decided on UW instead of Denver.