ALL $$ INFO IS PER YEAR.
11/20/15: Finally got my first acceptance, Marquette! Quick decision, only a week and a half. No info on scholarship though.
12/1/15: Accepted to Suffolk University, my safety school. Admitted via email. Two for two!
12/3/15: Waitlisted at UBaltimore. A little surprised, but with my extremely poor LSAT score, every school has the right to take their time. Probably one of the bottom 2 schools on my list, to be honest.
12/8/15: Accepted to RWU. Told me I received a scholarship, but I have not been home to check my mail. It is nice, but still waiting to hear back from higher ranking schools.
12/14/15: Waitlisted at Chicago-Kent and Hofstra. Denied at Seton Hall. Knew I was going to get denied there. As for the waitlists, at least I am still up for consideration. Banking on sneaking in at NUSL or UC. Probably wont happen.
12/18/15: Accepted in NYLS. Happy I got into a law school in NYC. Perfect place to get a degree if I want to study international law. They said I was accepted with scholarship but did not receive the info yet. Probably is not too much. COA is pretty high, since living in NYC is going to be rough. Employment numbers are not the best, but not ruling it out. Still hoping for UC, NULS, Nova, Cuse or AU.
2/6/16: Okay so a lot has happened. Rejected at American, which is a huge bummer. Also rejected at Syracuse which I was a little surprised about, but letter said they have over 3,000 applicants and only 108 seats so it makes sense. Cincy and Nova waitlisted me which I was pumped about, especially Nova. Visited UC and loved it, but still going to visit Nova, Maquette, NU, and Suffolk. Marquette gave me 50% scholarship which is great, and really impressed me. Hoping to hear good news from Northeastern, but expecting a rejection sadly.
3/11/16: Rejected from Arkansas, didn't really care lol. Sent in my LOCI to Villanova, will also do it for Cincy as well. STILL waiting to hear back from Northeastern, which is annoying. Thinking about withdrawing from Suffolk, NYLS, RWU, Hofstra, and UBalt. due to Marquette money and being waitlisted at other schools with much higher ranking. Visiting Marquette for ASD.
4/8/16: Waitlisted at Northeastern. I sent my LOCI to Northeastern and Nova, will also send to Cincinnati tomorrow. I visited Marquette and fell in love with the school and city. Attempted to negotiate for $30K per year but they told me they cant right now and to ask before orientation. If I got the $30K, I would have put the deposit down and withdrew from every other school, but now I will just put deposit down and see what happens on my waitlists. A little nervous that they dropped in the US News Rankings, especially below NYLS (which I got accepted but NY COL is too high). I'll take it with a grain of salt though and see what happens on my waitlists. I did love Milwaukee and Marquette though, which was surprising. Will update as soon as I hear back from waitlists!