I am retaking the LSAT in Feb because I believe I can score higher than my current score. Pending the outcome of the Feb test, I will send apps to GULC and GWU as total reach schools.
GMU is my 1st choice and should hear something from them by the end of January. Deadline for ED was 1/15/18.
1/12/18 Accepted Notified by email.
1/19/18 Received official letter from American. Nothing special, just a form letter.
2/6/18 Notified by email that I received a merit scholarship of $30,000/yr that is renewable every year for a total of $120,000.
2/20/18 Accepted by email. Email says I will receive a letter in the mail that will include scholarship information if offered.
2/21/18- received the official email with no mention of scholarship. I emailed them to confirm this meant they weren't offering $$ and first received an email suggesting I try several 3rd party scholarships. Sent a second email asking if this meant they weren't offering anything themselves. They sent another email with a $13,250 offer.
2/2/18 Received email from GMU admissions was offered a spot on the WL.
3/22/18 - sent LOCI to Dean Williams highlighting my new LSAT score.
4/6/18- sent LOCI
4/10/18- GMU emailed me to inform that they had received my LOCI
University of Maryland
3/7/18- received email stating they were putting my app on hold. Admissions was kind enough to answer my email asking if this decision reflected my new Feb LSAT score. I was told it did not as they didn't have the scores yet and it was suggested to submit a LOCI to update them.
4/6/18- sent LOCI
5/14/18 - received rejection letter by mail. Typical form letter encouraging me to try to transfer from another school if I wish to attend in the future but get accepted to another school.