lawster_01 (2018-2019)

Views: 617     User Since: 03/07/19

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver, A - Attending, W - Withdrawn, D - Deferred
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Decision Updated
University of Maryland graph WL, Accepted W $37,500 02/18/19 -- -- 04/02/19 20 days
Washington and Lee University graph WL, Accepted W $45,000 02/15/19 03/07/19 -- -- 1 month
Northeastern University graph WL, Accepted W $15,000 02/15/19 -- -- 04/12/19 1 month
Boston College graph WL, Rejected 02/15/19 -- -- 05/22/19 1 month
University of California Hastings graph WL, Accepted W $45,000 02/15/19 03/13/19 -- 04/23/19 3 months
Penn State University (Dickinson) graph Waitlisted 02/15/19 -- -- 04/26/19 3 months
Fordham University graph Rejected 02/15/19 -- -- 04/26/19 3 months
1 George Washington University graph WL, Rejected 02/15/19 03/21/19 -- 04/25/19 3 months
University of Colorado Boulder graph Waitlisted 02/18/19 -- -- 04/04/19 4 months
Boston University graph Waitlisted 02/15/19 -- 02/20/19 04/02/19 4 months
University of California Davis graph Waitlisted 02/15/19 02/18/19 -- 03/27/19 4 months
College of William and Mary graph Waitlisted 02/15/19 -- -- 03/27/19 4 months
Arizona State University graph Rejected 02/15/19 03/01/19 -- -- 4 months

Applicant Information

158
3.7
3.7
public state university
political science & pyschology
N/A out of N/A

Demographic Information

N/A
N/A
White
Female
Yes
In Undergrad

Extra Curricular Information

President of my sorority, president of College Democrats club, member of two honors society, double-majored and graduating in 3 years, recommendation from a senator, several internships including state, local and federal governments

ADDITIONAL INFO & UPDATES

4/04: I'm a little confused and concerned about all the wait lists that I've been put on. Still waiting to hear from my last 4 schools

4/12: since i've been wait listed by 10/13 schools so far, I'm planning to wait until mid-july to hear back from these schools before I pull my name off their lists

4/26: I'm planning to put my first deposit down for UC Hastings and wait to see what happens with the other schools

5/22: After deciding to pull out from UC Hastings, I'm losing faith that I'll get in anywhere else this cycle. Hopefully june brings better news!

6/12: Got a call from the Dean at Northeastern basically asking me what it would take (financially) for me to enroll so I'm taking that as a good sign

Visitor Comments

  • Hastings
  • Friday, May 10 2019 at 03:36 PM

I see that you have marked Hastings as Withdrawn. Are you not considering attending anymore?

- OreaganO
  • Sunday, May 12 2019 at 08:51 PM

I decided to withdraw. Even with the scholarship I recieved I would have to go into a lot of debt that doesn't seem worth it

- lawster_01

You must be logged in to comment. Not a registered user?
Sign up now

Closebtn

Add Application

Choose a School*