BobSmith (2020-2021)

Views: 1184 User Since: 04/04/08

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver, A - Attending, W - Withdrawn, D - Deferred
Please Wait...
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Interview Date Decision Updated
University of Nevada Las Vegas PT Pending Type: RA Sent: 02/20/08 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 13 years

Applicant Information

  • LSAT: 152
  • LSAT 2: N/A
  • LSAT 3: N/A
  • LSAC GPA: 3.25
  • Degree GPA: N/A
  • School Type: N/A
  • Major: N/A
  • Class Rank: N/A

Demographic Information

  • City: Reno
  • State: Nevada
  • Race: N/A
  • Gender: Empty
  • Years out of Undergrad: Other

Extra Curricular Information


Additional info & updates


Visitor Comments

You must be logged in to comment.
Not a registered user? Sign up now .
Monday, April 07 2008 at 02:50 PM

Aside from an 'award' letter from the UNLV financial aid office, I have yet to hear from UNLV. They had better hurry up if they have any desire to keep me from moving to the east coast! Seriously though, I will update it the very day I find stay tuned!

Tuesday, April 08 2008 at 12:46 AM

i'll let u know when anything comes.

UNLV decision
Thursday, April 10 2008 at 11:12 PM

Haven't heard anything yet. They say mid-April...I don't know anyone who has heard anything either...I will post as soon as I hear. Good luck to you!!!

Wait Just A Little Bit Longer....
Wednesday, April 16 2008 at 01:22 PM

Hey man, I know you are really anxious to get a decision but if you take a look at last years cycle they didn't send out much more at this point until late April, I got notice of my waitlist status around April 26. I know it is rough but don't stress out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Wednesday, April 16 2008 at 03:37 PM

Hey Bob -- just wanted to let you know I received my decision today. I am waitlisted!!! So I am busy having a pity-party today :) You should be hearing something soon....Good Luck!!!

Hurry up and wait...
Thursday, April 17 2008 at 07:31 AM

My numbers are the same as last year. I revamped my personal statement and thought applying early in the cycle would help but here I am with no decision. If I don't make it this year I'm going to break down and take a prep course and retake the LSAT. I really wanted to get in before the tution jumped through the roof but what are you going to do.

Wednesday, April 23 2008 at 03:16 PM

I called Boyd today and they told me my decision was mailed yesterday. I'll post as soon as I get my waitlist again :)

Thursday, April 24 2008 at 01:43 PM

Hey 'Bob', wanted to give you a quick update. I did get accepted last week, I think it was Wednesday or so. Good luck my friend, we will be lucky to have you.

I\'m in!
Wednesday, June 04 2008 at 09:48 PM

Hey Bob, I got off the waitlist and into the evening part-time...will you be joining me??