Views: 1009 User
No, I want to keep my options open.
If I came off the Loyola waitlist... I would most likely go there. So, no, I will not withdraw!
No, I consider it my top choice as well. I am not withdrawing, thanks.
After I visit the admit days, I shall make my decision on where to attend. Then, I shall withdraw from whichever institutions I don't plan on attending.
I hope that you DO NOT get in off the waitlist at Loyola you pathetic POS. Stop spamming people and get over the fact that you weren't good enough for them...Peace
I am still on the wait list for Loyola. I like to have options!
You must be
to comment. Not a registered user?
Sign up now
users currently logged in -
users have logged in today