|#||Law School||Status||Type||$$$||Sent||Received||Complete||Interview Date||Decision||Updated|
|Seattle University||Accepted A||Type: RA||Sent: 12/14/05||Rec: --||Comp: 01/03/06||Inter: --||Dec: 02/22/06||Upd: 17 years|
|University of California Davis||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/19/05||Rec: --||Comp: 01/05/06||Inter: --||Dec: 05/04/06||Upd: 17 years|
|University of California Berkeley||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/19/05||Rec: --||Comp: 01/23/06||Inter: --||Dec: 08/04/06||Upd: 17 years|
|University of Texas Austin||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/19/05||Rec: 12/20/05||Comp: 01/05/06||Inter: --||Dec: 03/30/06||Upd: 17 years|
|University of Chicago||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/19/05||Rec: 01/05/06||Comp: 01/11/06||Inter: --||Dec: 03/09/06||Upd: 17 years|
|Stanford University||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/19/05||Rec: --||Comp: 01/09/06||Inter: --||Dec: 02/24/06||Upd: 17 years|
|University of the Pacific||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 01/29/06||Rec: --||Comp: --||Inter: --||Dec: 02/23/06||Upd: 17 years|
|Lewis and Clark College||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 12/14/05||Rec: --||Comp: 01/03/06||Inter: --||Dec: 02/21/06||Upd: 17 years|
|University of Washington||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/14/05||Rec: --||Comp: 12/29/05||Inter: --||Dec: 12/03/06||Upd: 17 years|
on the rest of your apps! I'm sure you'll be hearing some good news soon.
You got in at both L&C and Seattle U with scholarships to boot. Nice work. I'm still waiting on a complete file at Seattle U. Do you mind me asking how much $$ they offered you? It looks like you've got mostly reach schools left, right? What school are you leaning toward?
$13k? That's pretty tempting. I don't know anything about McGeorge, but as I understand it Sacramento isn't a very nice place to live (and probably a little more expensive than Portland and Seattle). If I were to pick between L&C with a $10k scholarship and SU with a $13k scholarship, I would go with SU. Unless of course, you are planning on specializing in Environmental Law, in which case you would have to go with L&C. I'm still waiting to see what SU and USD offer me before I make any decisions. If USD comes through with a big scholarship, I'll probably go there. If not, it'll be a toss up between U of O, L&C, and SU. It feels good to be able to narrow it down a bit. Is your fiancee already looking for a job? She'll probably have a better time of it looking in Seattle. My fiancee went to U of O for undergrad, so she's not that excited to go back to Eugene for another three years, especially after living in Manhattan for the last three. I wish Hastings would send me a rejection letter, so I can get them out of the back of my head!
I wrote so much, LSN logged me out.
They don't know what they're missing. You're a lock for L&C and Seattle U. No doubt your first acceptance is right around the corner. I'm might go for Seattle U and try to transfer to UDub as a 2L. Best of luck.