trinacria1383 (2022-2023)

Views: 5149 User Since: 12/27/08

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver A - Attending W - Withdrawn D - Deferred
Please Wait...
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Interview Date Decision Updated
University of San Francisco Waitlisted Type: RA Sent: 02/10/09 Rec: 02/11/09 Comp: 02/26/09 Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#3 University of San Diego Waitlisted Type: RA Sent: 01/18/09 Rec: 01/18/09 Comp: 02/03/09 Inter: -- Dec: 04/17/09 Upd: 15 years
#4 University of Nevada Las Vegas Waitlisted Type: RA Sent: 01/14/09 Rec: 01/15/09 Comp: 01/15/09 Inter: -- Dec: 04/17/09 Upd: 15 years
#8 Chapman University F Accepted Type: RA Sent: 02/08/09 Rec: 02/09/09 Comp: 02/24/09 Inter: -- Dec: 03/27/09 Upd: 15 years
#6 Catholic University of America Accepted Type: RA Sent: 01/14/09 Rec: 01/21/09 Comp: 02/07/09 Inter: -- Dec: 02/24/09 Upd: 15 years
#1 Loyola Law School PT Accepted Type: RA Sent: 01/14/09 Rec: 01/20/09 Comp: 01/20/09 Inter: -- Dec: 03/05/09 Upd: 15 years
#5 Loyola University Chicago F PT Accepted Type: RA $4,000 Sent: 01/18/09 Rec: 01/27/09 Comp: 01/27/09 Inter: -- Dec: 02/09/09 Upd: 15 years
#9 Southwestern University School of Law Accepted Type: RA Sent: 01/12/09 Rec: -- Comp: 01/21/09 Inter: -- Dec: 02/12/09 Upd: 15 years
#10 Ave Maria University School of Law F Accepted A Type: SP $30,000 Sent: 01/20/09 Rec: 01/21/09 Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 02/04/09 Upd: 15 years
#7 University of the Pacific F Accepted Type: RA $10,000 Sent: 01/12/09 Rec: 01/13/09 Comp: 01/16/09 Inter: -- Dec: 01/26/09 Upd: 15 years
#2 Santa Clara University PT Pending Type: RA Sent: 01/14/09 Rec: 01/14/09 Comp: 01/29/09 Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years

Applicant Information

  • LSAT: 157
  • LSAT 2: -
  • LSAT 3: -
  • GRE : -
  • LSAC GPA: 3.49
  • Degree GPA: 3.49
  • School Type: Private
  • Major: Film & TV Production, Theology

Demographic Information

  • City: Sacramento
  • State: California
  • Race: -
  • Gender: Man
  • Non-Traditional Applicant: Yes
  • Years out of Undergrad: 3-4 Years

Extra Curricular Information


Additional info & updates

1-15-08 UNLV: Under review.

1-21-09 Southwestern: Under review

1-23-09 Loyola: Under Review

1-26-09 McGeorge: Decision rendered. Awaiting decision.

1-27-09 Loyola Chicago: Under Review
-McGeorge: Decision Letter Mailed.

1-29-09 Admitted to McGeorge. Recieved a nice welcome packet. $10,000 scholarship and was selected as a Pacific McGeorge Legal Scholar. (not sure what that means as I haven't read through everything just yet)
-Santa Clara: Application in Committee

2-4-09 Admitted to Ave Maria with $30,000 scholarship.

2-09-09 Admitted to Loyola Chicago. I received a nice phone call congratulating me on being admitted to LUC. They said to expect a big envelope by the end of the week. Hopefully it has some $$$

2-10-09 Received an e-mail from Suffolk telling me I had to have some "Dean's Certification" completed by my undergrad dean or some such nonsense. I e-mailed them and told them to cancel my application. I only applied because I got a fee waiver.

2-12-09 UNLV remains in review however the date changed from 1-15-09 to 2-12-09. What does this mean?
- Southwestern Law School " Final decision has been mailed"

2-14-09 Admitted to Southwestern School of Law. Awaiting scholarship/financial aid information to be sent later.
-Formal admission packet to Loyola Chicago arrived today. Expecting financial aid/scholarship info in early March.

2-24-09 "Decision Mailed" Catholic University

2-25-09 Admitted to Catholic University via e-mail. I expect the packet to arrive by Friday. Is it just me or am I the only one who doesn't really care for e-mail notifications? I know it's easier and quicker but I feel like we put in all this time studying and prepping for the LSAT, writing essays and doing applications I feel like I want to be notified via a letter hand signed by the person who rendered my fate. Am I the only one?

2-26-09 Application Complete University of San Francisco

3-2-09 Finally received my acceptance packet from Catholic. Nothing remotely exciting or interesting, just standard acceptance letter and a catalog. No info on financial air or anything so I sent an e-mail to the dean asking if I can expect to hear from FA before the April 3 seat deposit deadline.

3-05-09 Decision rendered and mailed by Loyola LA. *fingers crossed*

3-09-09 Still nothing from Loyola LA at this point kind of annoyed and incredibly nervous. Received my financial aid package from Loyola Chicago a whopping $4k how generous of them!!! (that's extreme sarcasm BTW)

3-11-09 Admitted to Loyola LA. Happy but really annoyed they offered me NO aid. I thought Loyola was generous with Aid. Can't say Im suprised though, I did go to Loyola for undergrad. :(

3-16-09 Chapman app is "In Review" Still no word from UNLV, Santa Clara, USF, and USD. Sent of finanacial aid negotiation letters to Catholic, Loyola (LA) and Southwestern.

3-27-09 Chapman "Decision Rendered" and "Decision Letter Mailed"

Just received an e-mail from Santa Clara... "No decision has been made on your file at this time, but we hope to have a decision to you by the end of April. At that time you will either be admitted or be placed on a wait-list. If you are placed on the wait-list you will receive additional information at that time."

3-30-09 Admitted to Chapman with no money. Their loss.

Visitor Comments

You must be logged in to comment.
Not a registered user? Sign up now .
Wednesday, January 21 2009 at 07:00 PM

thanks! mmm, im not sure yet, but Im hoping i get accepted into ASU, Loyola, and USD. If I did, I would definitely pick one of those. How about you?

Friday, December 12 2008 at 07:00 PM

Congrats on your acceptance and scholarship to McGeorge!

Wednesday, January 21 2009 at 07:00 PM

hey, congrats on mcgeorge!

ave maria
Thursday, January 31 2008 at 07:00 PM

are you sure you want to attend ave maria with everything that's been going on?

Thursday, January 31 2008 at 07:00 PM

i mean, yeah, the move is definitely what i am referring to. it seems like a pretty volatile situation to move into. you're going to want a job after law school, and ave is moving away from its current network of legal contacts to a place in florida which it has no reputation in. i have a friend who advised me against going there next year, even though i was going to apply. i wouldn't say "don't go," especially with that kind of scholarship money, but you should be very cautious and positive you know what you're stepping into.

Tuesday, June 10 2008 at 08:00 PM

hey, i'm decision mailed at catholic too...but i think they send acceptance by email, so do you think we're waitlisted/rejected? i'm in maryland, so i guess i'll find out soon enough...

Saturday, February 14 2009 at 07:00 PM

you are the only one. i want speed! e-mail does the trick just fine as long as they send something in writing later. and congrats and good luck on the rest.

Tuesday, June 10 2008 at 08:00 PM

hey, congrats on catholic! i was, as i suspected, waitlisted. not staying on it...i'm not a fan of DC. right now my two top choices out of my current acceptances are syracuse and miami, but i'm leaning more towards syracuse at this point. i'm checking out miami at the end of march and syracuse at the beginning of april, so i'll have a better idea then. however, if u of oregon, pittsburgh, case western, or u of wisconsin took a chance on me, i'd probably jump! what are your top choices? which way are you leaning so far out of your current acceptances? are you going to visit any more schools? you definitely have better choices than ave maria!

Tuesday, June 10 2008 at 08:00 PM

hey, i'm torn about whether i should go out and see pacific or not...still trying to decide. i'm impressed with the school, but i don't know how i would like sacramento. sometimes i worry that living in nyc for undergrad has ruined me...the only city i've seen that begins to compare to new york is buenos aires. i was stuck on the idea of going to law school in cali for a few months though...then fall came and it was beautiful, so i thought i should consider more schools with seasons. not that weather is important. i decided today that if university of oregon decides to accept me, my cycle is done--i'm there, no questions asked. but i doubt it'll happen. do you ultimately want to return to california?

Friday, December 12 2008 at 07:00 PM

Thanks! I haven't made up my mind yet, but I visited Loyola on Monday and was very impressed with the school. Southwestern is out since there's no way I would pick it over LLS (especially since they gave me no $$$). I am going to visit Santa Clara on the 14th and McGeorge on the 20th, hopefully my decision will be easy to make after those visits. I am sure you will get into Loyola, maybe I'll see you there next year! If I didn't want to move out of LA I would have already given them my first seat deposit. :-)

Saturday, March 07 2009 at 07:00 PM

Hey, I noticed you're from Sacramento. I was just notified a few days ago of my admission to Univ. of Pacific McGeorge. I'm also in at USF and am trying to decide between the 2 while I'm still awaiting some other responses. I'm from Canada and so can't really make it down to check out the campuses/cities before the deposits are due. Would you be able to give me an idea of what Sacramento is like compared to SF? Thanks so much!!!