1. United States Coast Guard Veteran 1979-1986; honorably discharged E-6 (First Class Radioman)
2. United States Coast Guard Reservist (1986-1992) honorably discharged E-6 (First ClassRadioman)
3. United States Coast Guard Meritorious Service Award (1982) Hurricane Iwa
4. United States Coast Guard Career Counselor (1983-1985)
5. Attended Leeward Community College 1983-85
6. Attended Hawaii Pacific University (1986-1988) (Deans List)
7. Attended University of Hawaii Manoa (1987-1991) (GO BOWS)
8. Attended Northern Virginia Community College (1992-1993)
9. Attended and graduated from University of Mary Washington (1993-1994) Bachelor of Liberal Studies in Counseling Psychology
10. Each undergraduate credit hour earned while working 50-60 hours per week
11. Sales Representative of the Year 1995 (Shelly Organization, Honolulu)
12. Sales Representative of the Year 1997 (Cutter Organization, Waipahu)
13. Front Line Manager Capital One Financial (1998-2004)
14. Assistant Branch Manager Chevy Chase Bank (2004-2005) Bank bought out by Cap One
15. Senior Sales Manager Lindsay Organization (2007-2009)
16. Now focusing on law school admission to become a defense lawyer for the underpriviledged and legal aid client. Area of practice criminal and family law. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead!
12/06 - Registered for LSAC
02/07 - LOR's received
5/1/09 - Registered for LSAC Forum June 27th 10Am - 5PM Marriott Wardman Park, Washington DC
5/10 - First choice UDC, followed by Catholic University, Univ of Baltimore, Appalachian State, Jones College of Law, Florida International. Alot also depends on LSAT score.
5/11/09 - Transcript request forms sent to LCC, UHM, HPU, NVCC, and UWM
5/11/09 - Now in deep study for September LSAT
5/12/09 - Added Regents University, Texas Southern, Thomas Cooley, John Marshall (CHI TOWN), Charleston, OKC, Southern, and St Thomas as attended applications to list.
5/16/09 Received packet fm UDC "10 Reasons to go to UDC" and "Learning law in the Spirit of Public Interest"
5/17/09 Registered for Law Forum at Wardman Marriott in NW DC Saturday 6/27/09
5/26 Finally, transcripts starting to hit at LSAC!!
6/11/09 Received packet fm Appalachian School of Law; this is now become a target school for me.
6/19/09 All transcripts in LSAC. Just what I figured; 21 credits from Manoa TANKED me (surf was up 20 years ago). Because of this 2.48 UGPA?! I need to go DEEP on the LSAT in September; 160 gets me into some of my wish schools; 155 gives me a shot; 150 I am going to have to go to the bottom tiers; and complete TANKAGE on LSAT leaves me a blindfold hook shot from half court. I think I can score high on the LSAT. If its meant to be its meant to be!
11/13/09 Last second enrollment for Dec LSAT. Paid the $66 late fee. Its on Dec 5th. Let the chips fall where they may!
10/16/10 Can you believe I never took the test? Had to bail out last second and regroup. Ok, one year later I am back. I plan on taking the LSAT in February and going full steam ahead.