|#||Law School||Status||Type||$$$||Sent||Received||Complete||Interview Date||Decision||Updated|
|John Marshall Law School - Atlanta F||WL, Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/16/09||Rec: 12/17/09||Comp: 01/22/10||Inter: --||Dec: 02/03/10||Upd: 13 years|
|Thomas Jefferson School of Law F||WL, Accepted A||Type: RA||$36,000||Sent: 12/07/09||Rec: --||Comp: 01/22/10||Inter: --||Dec: 04/05/10||Upd: 13 years|
|Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/30/09||Rec: --||Comp: 01/06/10||Inter: --||Dec: 05/03/10||Upd: 13 years|
|University of Dayton F||Rejected D||Type: RA||Sent: 12/10/09||Rec: 12/11/09||Comp: 04/27/10||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 13 years|
|University of New Mexico F||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/22/09||Rec: --||Comp: 01/06/10||Inter: --||Dec: 03/24/10||Upd: 13 years|
|Phoenix School of Law F||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 12/15/09||Rec: 12/16/09||Comp: 12/19/09||Inter: --||Dec: 03/12/10||Upd: 13 years|
|California Western School of Law F||Waitlisted||Type: RA||Sent: 01/12/10||Rec: --||Comp: 01/22/10||Inter: --||Dec: 03/06/10||Upd: 13 years|
|Hofstra University F||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 01/14/10||Rec: --||Comp: 03/01/10||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 13 years|
|Howard University||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/22/09||Rec: --||Comp: 01/05/10||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 13 years|
|Florida A&M University F||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 12/10/09||Rec: 12/11/09||Comp: 01/19/10||Inter: --||Dec: 02/20/10||Upd: 13 years|
|Loyola Law School F||Rejected||Type: RA||Sent: 12/16/09||Rec: 12/17/09||Comp: 12/18/09||Inter: --||Dec: 02/04/10||Upd: 13 years|
|Texas Southern University F||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 12/10/09||Rec: 12/12/09||Comp: 01/04/10||Inter: --||Dec: 02/01/10||Upd: 13 years|
Hey, there will be no TSU for me but I still have quite a few apps out and depending on my new lsat score I will probably add a few more, so the wait continues!
hey how did u hear about loyola? did your status checker change? email? thx
I feel your pain on Howard...I wanted to go there too..oh well...on to the next.
I called Dayton on the 2nd to inquire about my status. No decision yet (ours went complete around the same time) The lady said that files stay in review for 6-8 weeks and I should have a decison soon. I was going to call Monday.
I got that impression today too when I called. She did give me the assistant directors email and said I should email him. I did but no response yet. Wish they would tell me already!
Nope not a thing. I called again on the 18th and my file was still in review. I've almost given up on them. More than likely I'll get WL.
man that is awesome! im so happy for you! they def my file and ive been waiting for an answer like a looney! did you contact them? great job on your acceptance!
Since Cal Western hasnt made a move yet, I think it's not worth risking the money you have at TJ to go to Cal Western. Plus I called Cal Western to ask them if they can help with a scholly and the Asst Dean said that my LSAT AND GPA needs to be above the median of 155 and 3 point something.... i thought that was a bunch of bull. So that means you and I will be out tons of money for our first year because they wont offer us 1L scholarship money and their tuition is expensive! But in the end, it's all up to you. I'm so happy for you! You're lucky because you have a lot of options to choose from. Let me know what you decide doing! And congrats times a million!
congrats on the $$$
Hey congrats on tj, I hope to hear good news from them soon!
Talk about decisions! I so hear you!! Im waiting on UoP now since Im on wait list at Davis. If McGeorge ends up accepting me that will be my back up to UC Davis if I dont get off the wait list. If McGeorge doesnt accept me, I just sent out my deposit at Cal Western as back up... it's confusing, but this wait list situation has me going nuts. Im the type that likes to plan everything out, and not knowing whether Im in or not puts me in a daze. Either way though, I feel really lucky to have the opportunity to go to law school.... Im just not sure yet where I will officially end up. Coming soon... my official decision :) lets hope it happens in the next couple months!
They initially sent me an email, and afterwards it was apparent via status checker...as the "fees" section had changed with respect to the seat deposits. IU-Indy is my first choice, and I look forward to attending in the fall. It looks like you have been accepted to some good schools so far, although I can't understand why you would want to move from your warm climate to cold Indiana...Best of luck with the rest of your cycle. Also, I was under the impression that the Indiana CLEO program is only for Indiana residents? Perhaps I'm mistaken...
Thanks it should be any day now!!!