This type of info was helpful for me looking at other people's profiles, so I hope others will find this useful:
Received is when the school confirmed getting my app, decision is date I was called, emailed, or the letter/package was postmarked; dates below are when I got stuff
11/12 Phone call from admissions, followed by confirming email from Dean; very excited about UVA (and no, I was not ED) - small letter came a few days later
11/13 Phone cal from Texas - large packet and call from 2L the week after; Townes Hall came a week after that (small letter) with offer of $ and instate tuition (which is wroth a lot more than the scholarship) - ED there is nonbiding and automatic if you get your app in before a certain date; followup email invite to ASW with reimbursement
11/14 Large packet from W&M with offer of 15k a year if a kept a C avg; call from a 3L the week after; some followup emails
11/20 Very small letter from Gtown with a nice handwritten note on the bottom; dated Nov 17, status checker update Nov 19 still says complete; ended up going to the Jan ASW and had a great time
11/24 Got the "under review" email from Berkeley
11/25 After a few emails and phone calls to Cornell, I finally got an email confirming my app was complete; many moons later, another phone call actually resulted in an apology I'd been waiting so long and a promise of an answer shortly
12/05 BOX - not packet - box, from Vandy, tons of stuff inside. Very cool. Email in Feb from a 3L that went to my UG
12/10 - email about Rothman Scholarship (got package from my mail the next day or so), but no acceptance
12/22 - email from my UG about a package; called and ask who it was from: USC law. unless they send out rejection packages, i'm in.
01/01 - happy new year! updated status checker at uMich went to decision, was able to log into admitted student site which said the package was sent 12/29ish; follow-up confirming admission on 01/12 ... fyi, did do an extra essay, but not "why Mich" per se; lots of followup emails and packets in the following weeks, and a phone call from a 1L that went to my UG. really liking everything about Michigan thus far.
01/12 - faculty review at Berkeley... at least it's not a rejection
some time in Jan - sent LSAC my fall semester grades, which were pretty darn good, but i doubt will have much impact (GPA now a 3.74)
01/20 - got back to my UG and got my packets - two from Michigan, one from USC, and one from Gtown.
1/23 - letter from Michigan with the 15k a year offer. totally shocked.
1/29 - decision pending at Chicago. i think that first rejection is finally on the way...
2/6 - USC showing some love. cool stuff.
2/9 - letter from Chi (dated 2/3) informing me my file is in the "Hold" category. now to write that extra essay...
2/10 - email from NW with the soft ding; no surprise without WE. i'll be withdrawing soon.
2/12 - in at Cornell via email; and, just fyi, status checker still says complete
2/19 - one of the many rejected at Berkeley via status checker today. not unexpected and i likely wouldn't have ended up there... but still stings.
2/24 - got the scholarship offer (of 5k a yr) from gtwon via pdf attachment in an email; i'm grateful of course, but i'm thinking it is not enough to really put it in the running with UVA and Mich
3/05 - really looking at UVA or Michigan; starting to think about withdrawing from a few places...
3/15 - got the scholarship offer from Vandy dated March 3 (???); really generous, but hard to get too excited coming off of UVA's ASW which was awesome
3/23 - got the rejection letter via snail mail from NYU dated the 17th
3/24 - scholarship from UVA in the mail, dated yesterday. some of the best news I've had all cycle; prompt withdrawals from a number of schools
4/2 - while visiting Michigan (which was awesome) I got the email from Gtown upping their offer to 15k. Pretty cool; my decision had been due to them on 4/1, but I asked for an extension until after my visit. Makes a three horse race again... or does it?
4/5 - withdrawing at more places.
4/6 - deadline for accepting the scholarship at Gtown forced me to withdraw sooner than I would have liked, but having now done it i feel ok about it; now I can re-focus on UVA and Michigan.
4/15 - i am in utter shock. i hadn't even bothered to put that application up because i thought a rejection was a sure thing...
4/22 - withdrew from Chicago and was informed they waitlisted me
4/23 - paid seat deposit at UVA law; Virginia it is!