Professional Geologist working in environmental consulting.
Hoping my professional work history can erase some of the pain from having such a terrible LSAT score.
Got into Regent via email. Packet on the way. we'll see if they're offering any money.
Wow got waitlisted at W&L. That was unexpected. Time for a beer.
Sent an email to Gonzaga concerning the status of my application. I guess there was a glitch with LSAC and the LSR was never generated. That cleared yesterday so hopefully my app will be complete soon!
Hoping to hear from Denver before Christmas...
Official acceptance packet from Regent including a book by one of the professors. Still no word of any money (that's depressing), but I get emails from them a few times a week and I have responded that finances are key to my final school selection. Maybe they'll shake some money loose.
Went complete at Gonzaga 12/20. App was sent in 10/11. I wonder where in the pile I will land due to the LSAC screw up. Frustrating!
No word form Denver...doesn't look like anyone else has heard since 12/20-21 so maybe it isn't bad news.
I have a feeling the first two weeks of January are going to be busy.
Received some scholarship info from Regent. So far I'm offered 5k annually. Kind of disappointing.
In review at Gonzaga, Arizona, and Denver. L&C status hasn't changed, but the date updated from 11-something to 1/3.
WL at Colorado. I was expecting a denial, so that was nice. I don't know if I'll ride it out, but I'm going to submit supplementals anyway.
Gonzaga status changed to Decision Made. I'm hoping for good news in the mail in a few days!
Utah status changed to Under Review (date changed to 1/26/11). My status had been stuck at 1/11/11. Hopefully I'll be hearing soon!
Still waiting for the USPS to cross the country with my Gonzaga decision.
Still waiting on L&C and Denver--hopefully that means they're thinking about it...
Rejected from L&C via email. Funny, same exact message that I got last year only this time they saved themselves the stamp.
In at Gonzaga with a $7,000 scholarship contingent upon a 2.75. Very excited!
STILL waiting on Denver. Maybe they threw my app into the 'don't know' pile.
Hoping for a phone call from Utah. Wouldn't that be nice.
Rejected at Denver via email.
U of Arizona Decision Rendered (dated 2/2/11 on tracker). Will have to wait on the mail.
Visited W&L, sat in on a class, and spoke to The Admissions Dean. That helped keep me on the waitlist, but I think the student body might be a little too interested in parties for my taste. Also, the undergrad school is beautiful..the law school was built in '72 and looks like a bomb shelter.
Finally got my rejection letter from AZ. Only took 12 days to cross the country. Oh well, I didn't really see myself that far south anyway.
Rejection letter from Utah via usps. Now only two schools left. Come on Oregon/Montana...what's the hold up!
Email from Montana. They are holding my app until "round two" which should be complete by April 15. Pretty sure I'm crossing Montana off the list at this point.
Sending in the seat deposit for Gonzaga today or tomorrow. The alumni are awesome and my contact network is already expanding rapidly. Now it's time to get moving!
It was tough sending in the Montana withdrawal form, but time to get on with it. Taking a road trip in June just in time to start the summer session at Gonzaga. See everyone there!