*7/17/07 Lawschoolnumbers.com has been bugging out. Accepted at Pace Law. Debating between Pace and Syracuse, what do you think is better?
*5/2/07 Rejected CUNY. How did I get rejected from a 4 tier school and accepted from 3 tier? I'm so confused.
*5/2/07 I called Seton Hall law re my application status. They told me a decision has been made and mailed but cannot reveal the decision over the phone. The tone of the voice sounded like I got rejected b/c she used the word "dear." My feelings are correct. Rejected.
* 4/30/07 Small thin envelope: Wait listed at St. John's University. I hope i get in!
* 4/25/07 Villanova: called admissions and was told that I have been placed on the Wait list. Very very surprised and excited!
[Albany or Syracuse? Please leave your comments.]
*4/24/07 I called Syracuse to checkup on my application. They congratulated me on being accepted and told me that I will be receiving a letter by Friday with the official information.
*4/21/07 Dinged at #1 choice: Rutgers Newark.
*4/19/07 UMaryland: Small white envelope. Rejected. Sigh ... I have to continue to trust in God's providence.
*4/9/07 Boston College: Small white envelope. dinged.
*4/9/07 Pittsburgh: Small white envelope. Dinged at University of Pittsburgh.
*4/7/07 Hofstra: Small white envelope. Wait listed. Decided to remain under consideration until beginning of orientation. I'm not sure if I truly want to go here but I need all the options I can get. It seems like my scores are too low to get anywhere. I'm starting to get discouraged beyond control and beyond the ability to hide it.
*4/07/07 Albany: Big envelope. Accepted. Thank you Lord.
* 3/31/07 UCONN: Dinged. Thin white envelope.
* 3/31/07 Pace: Thin white envelope - wait listed. I was somewhat surprised that I was waitlisted. I'm starting to think that maybe I won't get in any schools this cycle.
* 3/29/07 Notre Dame: Thin white envelope - rejection letter. I figured I had no chance of getting in but now I know for sure.
* 3/27/07 Penn State: Email notifying me that I have been placed on the wait list. However, they have guaranteed me a spot in the Fall of 2008 with an $8,000 scholarship if i defer my application. What should i do? Please leave your suggestions as they are greatly appreciated.
* 3/20/07 Rutgers Camden: Thin white envelope. Waitlisted. If you have been accepted to Rutgers Camden and are not intending on enrolling there, please withdraw your application for the less fortunate.. Camden is one of my top choices. Thank you so much.
* 3/6/07 New York Law School: Thin white envelope with rejection letter. It stung a lot because I thought i had a good chance of going there and it was my first response from any law schools. Looks like I might not get my JD after all.