dytmomx3II (2017-2018)

Views: 1488     User Since: 11/23/17

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver, A - Attending, W - Withdrawn, D - Deferred
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Decision Updated
7 University of Toledo graph Pending 12/04/17 -- -- -- 8 days
6 Ohio Northern University graph Pending 12/07/17 -- -- -- 8 days
5 University of Louisville graph Pending 02/16/18 -- -- -- 8 days
4 University of Kentucky graph Pending 12/04/17 -- -- -- 8 days
3 Northern Kentucky University graph Pending 12/04/17 -- -- -- 8 days
2 University of Dayton graph Pending 12/04/17 -- -- -- 8 days
1 Capital University graph Waitlisted 11/17/17 11/17/17 11/30/17 -- 8 days
University of Cincinnati graph Intend to Apply -- -- -- -- 1 month
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law graph Intend to Apply -- -- -- -- 3 months
Michigan State College of Law graph Intend to Apply -- -- -- -- 3 months
Widener University graph Pending 11/17/17 11/18/17 11/27/17 -- 3 months
Thomas M Cooley Law School graph Accepted 07/07/17 -- -- 08/08/17 3 months

Applicant Information

Liberal Arts
N/A out of N/A

Demographic Information

1-2 Years

Extra Curricular Information



June 2015 LSAT 141.

Awaiting February LSAT score. Will retake in June if need be.

Studied using 7Sage.

Visitor Comments

  • Having a strong desire to retake the LSA
  • Monday, November 27 2017 at 09:39 AM

I think I ought to study over the next 10 weeks and sit for the February exam...

- dytmomx3II
  • Registered for the Feb. LSAT
  • Wednesday, November 29 2017 at 09:18 AM

Going to study my butt off over the next 10 weeks.

- dytmomx3II
  • Spoke to an admissions worker from Capit
  • Thursday, November 30 2017 at 10:33 AM

She said they will WL me now to put my app on hold and review my app if I take the LSAT again and increase my score which will give me a better chance of getting in. They will make a decision after my LSAT score comes in. My goal is at least a 10 pt jump which I am confident I can do.

- dytmomx3II
  • Thursday, November 30 2017 at 05:24 PM

Good luck! Ive been impatiently waiting to here from schools for this current application cycle and I retake the lsat Saturday for the 3rd time

- Dmoore27
  • Hey dmoore27
  • Thursday, November 30 2017 at 07:07 PM

I made a new profile, I am dytmomx3, if that wasn't apparent lol. I was all set to start Cooley but with their recent issues about accreditation I think I need to explore other options. I feel like I didn't even try by only taking the LSAT once. I'm pumped for February's test. Studying hardcore. Have you seen an increase in any prep tests you're taking? BEST of luck to you this Saturday.

- dytmomx3II
  • Thursday, November 30 2017 at 10:39 PM

I must have been living under a rock they are having accreditation issues ? And yes it was apparent who you were worth the name lol . And my prep test scores are always higher than what my actual test scores are just because of my test anxiety in high pressure situations. Thank you !

- Dmoore27
  • Saturday, December 02 2017 at 09:35 PM

How do you think you did on the test?

- liacortez07
  • Dmoore27 how'd you do?
  • Sunday, December 03 2017 at 06:13 PM

How do you think the test went? I hope you're recovering well. It's such a beast of a test. But yes, they're currently in a lawsuit with the ABA over 509 (b) accreditation issues, the ABA says they're not compliant and Cooley sued them. It's scary honestly. I hope I get in somewhere else. I'd much prefer Ohio to be closer to family. Capital & NKU are my top choices, I just have to raise up my score.

- dytmomx3II
  • Monday, December 04 2017 at 02:52 PM

I saw your comment on my page and replied lol i should have checked here first lol, but i think it went well im praying i raised my score at least another 10-11 points that woulf put me in the 150s. after you said that about cooley i researched it and saw, kind of glad they didnt accept me their bar passage rate is very low so i see what the ABA is talking about. And yes Im from ohio and all my family is there but i didnt really apply to schools there i thought about applying to capital. im starting to be discouraged a bit because I put applications out at the begininng of the cycle and have yet to here anything and i really cant afford to keep paying for applications and the LSAT

- Dmoore27
  • Fee waiver?
  • Monday, December 04 2017 at 02:54 PM

I was approved for a fee waiver. But I have children so I think that played a role, having dependents. I'm currently not working and getting by on a savings account to study my ass off for the LSAT. MOST schools, that aren't like top schools, will hold your file until the scores come in. All that are on my list above, I emailed asking if they would hold until Feb scores come in and they said it would be automatically held if I notate that I am taking a future test UNLESS I ask them to not hold it and review off of score already on file..

- dytmomx3II
  • Monday, December 04 2017 at 03:57 PM

I had a fee waiver but ive used all the application sends and ive taken the 2 LSAT test. And you only get one every two years. Most of the schools i have applied to consider your file complete if they dont think your score will improve but I havent heard from anything for any of the 4 ive applied to so it is a possibility they are holding for my December scores im just hoping and praying they are better than before.

- Dmoore27
  • Saturday, December 09 2017 at 12:51 AM

@dytmomx311 hello! That fee waiver is a god send I could not afford this process w out it. I am a single mother so I don't want that expire lol. Between cas, and the cost of these tests! It's saving me big time. That's good to know some schools will hold your scores. I live in Oklahoma my top choice is Tulsa University, but honestly I'd move. It's just kinda scary w kids when you have family support. We can do this ladies @dmoore27

- ahoward9
  • @ahowarf9
  • Saturday, December 09 2017 at 06:22 PM

Single mom here too! Yeah I'd move if I had to. We can do this you're right for sure. I'm getting mentally drained from studying but not giving up.

- dytmomx3II
  • Monday, December 11 2017 at 12:50 PM

Yes! Id relocate ! Have to just tough it out and hope for the best!

- Dmoore27
  • Monday, December 11 2017 at 12:50 PM

Well I have relocated ** but Id relocate again

- Dmoore27
  • The Path of Least Resistance
  • Tuesday, December 19 2017 at 02:42 PM

I love that you have decided to take the path of least resistance. Remember this is your journey and you create your experience. I'm hoping that Ohio Northern extends you an offer to interview for their Summer Starter Program. I received mine recently and will be interviewing in Jan. Sending you love and light! Continue to enjoy the journey!

- legallylatiche
  • Congrats on the ONU intvw.
  • Wednesday, December 20 2017 at 09:29 PM

let me know how that goes! I wonder if that is similar to the other conditional acceptance programs I have heard about, which reviews are low. What do you think? I really, REALLY appreciate your encouragement, it truly helps and fills my heart! (not to get all sappy). I wish my GPA were better but that's the thing I cannot go back and fix, but the LSAT, fortunately I can move forward with and work on. And that's what I've been doing. It's exhausting though. But like you accurately state, it's my journey and I'm creating the experience. Best of luck to you in your interview at ONU, I've heard nothing but great reviews from ONU law alum.

- dytmomx3II
  • Speaking of ONU
  • Wednesday, December 20 2017 at 09:33 PM

They did say, unlike all other schools, that they will not *hold off* on reviewing my application while awaiting my February score (as other schools are doing) rather that they will review it but they will not issue any denials with a pending score. Curious to see what they come up with, if anything, prior to that score coming in. I really hope and expect to bump up my score at least by 8 points, but I'd love to break 150. I will sit for the June test if I don't do significantly better on February and apply next cycle if none of these apps will take the June score, but I believe a couple of these scores might consider a June score should they have seats available.

- dytmomx3II
  • NKU
  • Friday, December 22 2017 at 12:49 PM

Did you hear anything from NKU?

- swhitt10
  • Friday, December 22 2017 at 04:56 PM

How did you do on the test? I didnt do as well as I felt.

- liacortez07
  • I'm taking in February
  • Friday, December 22 2017 at 07:47 PM

And NKU is holding my app til the Feb score comes in

- dytmomx3II
  • NKU
  • Friday, December 22 2017 at 08:19 PM

I got a 141 on the lsat too, well below my practice.... I don't understand .... I'm still going for nku hoping my other stuff pulls me up.... taking in feb and if I have to apply for fall or spring I will.... trying to do the summer part time program .... you talked with them any?

- swhitt10
  • I haven't
  • Friday, December 22 2017 at 11:07 PM

Other than confirming they'd hold my app pending the Feb score. You do appear to have some interesting background. Very well rounded. I bet you can increase it.. multiple takes are very common.

- dytmomx3II
  • NKU
  • Friday, December 22 2017 at 11:19 PM

I know they have accepted 141's but there is so much difference in scholarship money by raising 5-10 points.

- swhitt10
  • 7sage
  • Saturday, December 23 2017 at 08:27 PM

How is it working? How much time are you devoting?

- swhitt10
  • NKU / studying
  • Thursday, December 28 2017 at 12:49 PM

they denied me last year at 141 with a 2.8. I even had a personal on campus tour and tried to make a really good impression but it boils down to #s. I can't change my GPA but I can change my LSAT. So far I am grasping the material in a way I did not before and I do expect an increase. I am devoting about 20 hours a week to studying. I plan on spending the most of the remaining time studying the logic games. Those are supposedly the section that most people see the quickest improvement. So if I can get that section down, I'll get my score raised a good 8 to 10 points. I have the starter pack for 7sage right now but if I don't do good on Feb's test I will upgrade and sit for February's test and as NKU and others to consider June's test for fall admission. I believe some might.

- dytmomx3II
  • Saturday
  • Thursday, February 08 2018 at 08:42 PM

How are you feeling about the test?

- swhitt10
  • Test
  • Friday, February 09 2018 at 10:29 PM

I'm ready for it! Praying it doesn't get cancelled at MSU due to snow conditions. I'm in Lansing. Detroit schools have cancelled their LSAT test. Hoping the Perdue @ MSU game is reason enough to keep the entries campus in operation :) I'm so ready though. I'm actually excited. If I don't meet my recent PT scores I'll sit for June. Gotta consider tomorrow just another PT. But hope it's beneficial :-D Best of luck to you!

- dytmomx3II
  • Typo
  • Friday, February 09 2018 at 10:30 PM

Entire * not entries

- dytmomx3II
  • Today
  • Saturday, February 10 2018 at 06:39 PM

I hope you did well.... I've learned I can't go on feelings.... last time I felt good and did bad... this time I don't have a good feeling on the LG section..... It was extremely hard for me..... still hoping I can gain the points I need for NKU.... I do believe I did better.... but I certainly don't think I got in the 150's.....

- swhitt10
  • Today
  • Saturday, February 10 2018 at 11:42 PM

I am right there with you 100%. Ridiculous. I am hoping my LR & RC pull me through. Pretty sure I'll be sitting for June. Unless I get a high 140s and get in somewhere. At least a bit above 145 I'd be mostly okay with. Although my recent PTs I've been 152-153. Here's to the next 3 or 4 painstaking weeks of waiting. -_-

- dytmomx3II
  • Maybe
  • Sunday, February 11 2018 at 08:18 PM

I might in June. I'm going to see how this turns out. If I get a 145, I'm riding it out.... I only aced 1 game on the LG section. I completed most of a 2nd game, and guessed on the other 2 games....literally guessed on them.... I'm hoping I guessed well.......

- swhitt10
  • Longest wait ever
  • Monday, February 19 2018 at 03:20 PM

Dunno how to get through this wait lol. I might start studying for the lsat again this week.

- dytmomx3II
  • I wonder
  • Tuesday, February 20 2018 at 11:35 AM

I wonder if you will get your scores back early like the December scores, Im considering studying for the June lsat after I finish my hardest class. Im not sure yet may sit for June or September if I dont get in to the schools I have applications out to

- Dmoore27
  • Wednesday, February 21 2018 at 11:49 AM

Hey! I got accepted to Dayton! I know you were curious about my app to them. I hope your February LSAT went well! Scores come in soon! :)

- EWall7307
  • @dmoore
  • Wednesday, February 21 2018 at 09:11 PM

There is also a July test too. They've added more dates. Thanks for wishing me luck on the test! Sorry for that delayed thank you. :) i think you got some helpful feedback from schools. And i think that's a good sign for you! It'll happen someday i just know it.

- dytmomx3II
  • @ewall
  • Wednesday, February 21 2018 at 09:12 PM

Yes, I've been checking your page, a ton, lol lol. Thanks for the update and congrats on getting in!! I hope scores come sooner than later.

- dytmomx3II
  • Forgot about July
  • Thursday, February 22 2018 at 09:48 AM

I forgot they added that test date, Im considering it. Im hoping one of the Ohio schools takes me! But no problem your welcome! I hope you dont have to wait long. Ive gotten more feedback over the last few days from potential schools so it all something for me to think about

- Dmoore27

You must be logged in to comment. Not a registered user?
Sign up now


Add Application

Choose a School*