highsplit12 (2022-2023)

Views: 4057 User Since: 12/16/09

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver A - Attending W - Withdrawn D - Deferred
Please Wait...
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Interview Date Decision Updated
Columbia University F WL, Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 08/20/10 Upd: 13 years
Harvard University Rejected Type: RA Sent: 02/01/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 05/03/10 Upd: 13 years
Duke University F WL, Rejected Type: SP Sent: 02/14/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 02/27/10 Upd: 13 years
University of Chicago WL, Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 09/27/10 Upd: 13 years
Yale University Rejected Type: RA Sent: 02/15/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 04/15/10 Upd: 14 years
University of Michigan Ann Arbor F Waitlisted Type: RA Sent: 02/15/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 04/04/10 Upd: 14 years
Stanford University Rejected Type: RA Sent: 02/01/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 03/24/10 Upd: 14 years
Georgetown University F WL, Accepted Type: RA Sent: 02/01/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 03/15/10 Upd: 14 years
New York University F Accepted Type: RA Sent: 02/01/10 Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: 02/23/10 Upd: 14 years

Applicant Information

  • LSAT: 177
  • LSAT 2: 177
  • LSAT 3: -
  • GRE : -
  • LSAC GPA: 3.74
  • Degree GPA: -
  • School Type: Top 15 Private
  • Major: -

Demographic Information

  • City: -
  • State: -
  • Race: -
  • Gender: -
  • Non-Traditional Applicant: Yes
  • Years out of Undergrad: 1-2 Years

Extra Curricular Information

More detail as the cycle winds down...

Additional info & updates

Don't apply late...

*In most cases, decision dates are postmark dates*

December 09 - A little late to the party, but finishing up applications and submitting late December or *early* January.

12/28/09 - Received Dec. 09 LSAT score (177)... still a bit lower than my practice tests but should help things quite a bit.

1/2/10 - December LSAT score has led to a few fee waivers but I am hoping that a few more roll in once offices open back up. ETA (estimated time of application) has slipped to 1/11. PS is pretty much done, but want to take the time this week to make sure everything is perfect.

2/1/10 - Applications submitted, at last. This was much later than I intended, but hopefully I'll still manage a few acceptances.

2/25/10 - "Special" Priority Waitlist @ GULC. Mixed feelings.

2/27/10 - Priority Reserve at Duke via PT. Wrote a short "Why Duke?" as a cover letter to the application. Despite its lower ranking, was considering Duke as an option... especially if offered $$$. I am now a yellow dot in a sea of green. I will probably write a longer "Why Duke?" and LOCI tomorrow and hope for the best.

2/28/10 - In at NYU! Excited to get my first acceptance (though no $$). The letter came a few days earlier, but I was visiting HLS/YLS (one can dream) and just opened the mailing today. [UPDATE: Rec'd. $/$$ from NYU].

3/11/10 - crickets.

3/17/10 - Complete at Michigan. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

3/26/10 - Rejected at Stanford. 1st rejection...

New Predictions (certainly not desired outcomes... time for the USS:BP): Yale - R, Harvard - WL, Columbia - IN A, Chicago - WL, Michigan - ???.

4/4/10 - WL at Michigan

5/3/10 - It took awhile, but straight rejected at Harvard.


Visitor Comments

You must be logged in to comment.
Not a registered user? Sign up now .
Hi there!
Friday, November 27 2009 at 07:00 PM

Good luck on your cycle! I've hidden my pending apps until I receive decisions. Never can be too safe :P

Sunday, October 18 2009 at 08:00 PM

I'll raise my glass to that! I hope it's a good year for splitters!

Sunday, October 18 2009 at 08:00 PM

I have to say I think you look a little better than me.. Less of a splitter and more going for you. I'm sure you'll do well!

oh, oops
Saturday, September 26 2009 at 08:00 PM

the post above was from me. hi.

re: you rock
Tuesday, December 15 2009 at 07:00 PM

I think that you would be fine applying late December (what I had originally intended to do) if you get a strong score on the December LSAT. Waiting until January, is a little dicier. Feb. is out of the question... at least in my experience. Had I turned in my application in November, I'm fairly confident I would be at HLS right now. I certainly can't make the Dec. v. Oct. LSAT decision for you... good luck though!