jthel08 (2017-2018)

Views: 996     User Since: 09/19/17

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver, A - Attending, W - Withdrawn, D - Deferred
Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Decision Updated
Nova Southeastern University F graph Rejected 11/01/17 11/02/17 11/13/17 11/16/17 26 days
Baylor University F graph Rejected 10/23/17 10/24/17 10/25/17 11/15/17 27 days
Creighton University F graph Rejected 10/24/17 10/25/17 10/26/17 11/10/17 29 days
Oklahoma City University F graph Pending 10/23/17 10/24/17 11/09/17 -- 29 days
Ave Maria University School of Law F graph Pending 11/01/17 11/06/17 11/10/17 -- 29 days
Charleston School of Law F graph Pending 11/01/17 11/02/17 11/10/17 -- 29 days
University of Colorado Boulder F graph Pending 10/23/17 11/01/17 11/09/17 -- 1 month
Willamette University F graph Waitlisted 10/23/17 10/24/17 11/02/17 11/03/17 1 month
Roger Williams University F graph Pending 11/01/17 11/03/17 11/03/17 -- 1 month
Mercer University F graph Pending 11/01/17 11/02/17 11/02/17 -- 1 month
New England School of Law F graph Pending 11/01/17 11/02/17 11/02/17 -- 1 month
University of Denver F graph Pending 10/23/17 10/23/17 10/27/17 -- 1 month
University of Idaho F graph Pending 10/24/17 10/24/17 10/27/17 -- 1 month
St. Mary's University F graph Pending 10/23/17 10/24/17 10/25/17 -- 1 month
Vermont Law School F graph Pending 10/24/17 10/25/17 10/25/17 -- 1 month
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law F graph Pending 10/23/17 10/24/17 10/25/17 -- 1 month
Campbell University F graph Pending 10/24/17 10/24/17 10/25/17 -- 1 month

Applicant Information

N/A out of N/A

Demographic Information


Extra Curricular Information

7 year Army Combat Veteran
non-traditional-IE: Wife and two children


10/31- Willamette sent via email a request for me to raise my LSAT to 145 or higher. They will keep open my application until June LSAT result- not interested in doing so ATM.

10/30- In review at Campbell

11/7- IUPUI called and requested a phone interview on the spot, about a 30 minute conversation about why IUPUI, "why do you want to be a lawyer", and "what happed on the LSAT"... She said thank you and hopes to speak soon...

11/10- Creighton status checker says "decision letter sent"... fingers crossed since this is long shot for me.

11/13- Received letter from Creighton Law. Small envelope with a pretty generic rejection in it.

11/14- In review at Vermont.

11/15- Rejected for Fall2018 @ Baylor via status checker, they did however offer me to apply for summer 2018...I'm sure everyone is offered this as well.

11/16- Rejected by Nova via email

11/16- Emailed Denver, CU Boulder, Campbell, Mercer, IUPUI and Vermont that I will be re-taking the LSAT in February.

11/27- Reading through Power score bibles and doing PT's in prep for Feb LSAT.

11/29- In review at OCU

11/30- Un review at Ave Maria

12/12- Received email from Ave Maria, requesting me to schedule a phone interview. Status checker has a blank space for the current status. Email stated they look at all parts of the APP and for people who they are "unsure" of accepting they ask for an interview.

Visitor Comments

  • Thanks!!!
  • Friday, November 10 2017 at 12:00 PM

Hey Good Luck to you!!!

- YassssQueen
  • Friday, November 10 2017 at 01:54 PM

I know this isn't something you want to hear, but the LSAT is a learnable test. I would really, really, really advocate you find work for two years and study a few hours a week for the LSAT. I am more than happy to help get you started-- I got a 170 and studied on and off for two years. I'm also a test prep tutor. Right now you're going to be going hundreds of thousands in debt to attend a school with low employment rates. Drop a note in my mailbox if you'd ever like to talk about the test, no charge or obligation.

- zebra1331
  • I suggest 7sage for LSAT prep
  • Sunday, December 03 2017 at 10:45 AM

Check out 7sage.com. it's helping me immensely. Best of luck to you, I am retaking in Feb as well.

- dytmomx3II

You must be logged in to comment. Not a registered user?
Sign up now


Add Application

Choose a School*