always040 (2021-2022)

Views: 2790 User Since: 12/02/06

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver A - Attending W - Withdrawn D - Deferred
Spinner
Please Wait...
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Interview Date Decision Updated
#1 American University WL, Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#3 Boston College Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#2 Boston University Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#3 Seattle University Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#4 University of Maine Accepted W Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#4 Quinnipiac University F Accepted A Type: RA $75,000 Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#2 George Washington University Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#3 University of Connecticut Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#2 Georgetown University Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years
#2 Yale University Rejected Type: RA Sent: -- Rec: -- Comp: -- Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 15 years

Applicant Information

  • LSAT: 158
  • LSAT 2: -
  • LSAT 3: -
  • GRE : -
  • LSAC GPA: 3.65
  • Degree GPA: 3.65
  • School Type: -
  • Major: Int. Studies/Ski Industries

Demographic Information

  • City: -
  • State: Connecticut
  • Race: -
  • Gender: Woman
  • Non-Traditional Applicant: Yes
  • Years out of Undergrad: -

Extra Curricular Information

-Ski Industries Intern
-Franklin County DA Intern
-Ski Maine Intern
-Employed full-time over breaks at various types of firms since age 16
-Spring '06: Semester in Salamanca, Spain
-Fall '06: Semester in Juneau, Alaska
-Near-Fluent in Spanish
-Experience with Russian, French, Japanese, German

Additional info & updates

I would just like to state for the record, in case anyone didnt know: Four rejection letters in one week sucks serious ass. Even if they were reach schools.

The moral of the story (of this cycle, anyway) folks: Don't apply late! It hurts you too much!

I'll be attending Quinnipiac in the fall on their lovely and generous scholarship, then perhaps transferring? We'll see.

Visitor Comments

You must be logged in to comment.
Not a registered user? Sign up now .
hey
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

Quinnipiac info came right away. Maine's is only partial information - I got a merit scholarship which I found out about last week, but the whole package has not arrived With your numbers, you will almost definitely get something at Quinnipiac, they have staggered awards that they give based on your lsat and gpa I am leaning towards Quinnipiac, unless I get a big package from Maine How about you? Good luck with all your other apps! -Steve

quinn
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

aweseme, congrats!

Seattle U
Wednesday, March 07 2007 at 07:00 PM

Howdy, Regarding scholarships, my award came with my admissions letter. I'm not planning on taking them up on it, though. SeattleU tuition is pretty high, as is the cost of living there, and to keep receiving it I have to remain in the top 25%. Not that I'm not planning on being in the top 25%, but then again, 75% of the student body isn't, and I don't wanna be stuck without aid money at a #85 school. I'm really tossed up between Arizona and Illinois, leaning more to AZ at the moment even though IL is #25 and AZ is #45. I needs me some mountains, and if you're married to someone who works full time for the U of Arizona, a full semester's tuition costs $25. Not a typo -- twenty-five dollars.

Well...
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

I am getting tired of waiting from Maine. Even if they match the offer of Quinnipiac, which I kind of doubt will happen, I can still live at home for QU and save money in that sense If Maine absolutely blows me away, I guess I can spare the $200 For now its QU, let me know what you decide Good luck!!

QU it is
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

My package from Maine was almost all loans as well Are you going for QU too or going to wait on some of the others? They said as long as the deposit is postmarked before the 15th that is ok, so I guess you have a few more days to make up your mind

american
Sunday, September 24 2006 at 08:00 PM

Right now, I am leaning towards staying in the west coast. So even if my status at AU changes from waitlist to accepted, I might not take it. Who knows... my thoughts have been changing throughout this whole admissions process. Goodluck to you.

AU
Tuesday, April 03 2007 at 08:00 PM

AU did not offer me any money, but that is not surprising. I have been out of school for three years and make a decent salary, so need based wasn't going to happen. With my numbers I think I was lucky to get in at AU, merit based would be a pipe dream. As far as attending, unless I get in at WashU or maybe Wisconsin I will attend AU. Have you visited, if so what did you think?

WCL
Sunday, April 08 2007 at 08:00 PM

Yes, I think WCL is actually trying to break my heart. hahaha. For a long time I was set on holding out for them but as the months creep by Davis is looking better and better. sigh. Hang in there, though, and maybe we will see each other in DC in the fall!

QU
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

hey, congrats on your decision, it is really hard to turn down that much money i'm going to be living at home in torrington CT, its rougly a 45 minute drive from hamden no idea when we get our schedules and stuff, but i'm looking forward to all of it have a great summer, see you in august! -Steve

facebook group
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

hey, i don't know if you are on facebook or not, but i made a group for the QU Law class of '10 plus i'm the only one in it right now and it's pretty lonely haha

err
Sunday, July 23 2006 at 08:00 PM

nevermind, i deleted the group, lack of interest haha

WCL off waitlist
Sunday, April 08 2007 at 08:00 PM

I got an email from Akira Shiroma saying "I want to assess your continued level of interest" I emailed saying all about my interest then he asked me for a phone call and told me there was a space for me. I ended up asking him for an extra 24 hours to make the deposit, but I did give it up in the end. Just be persistent with them