bebe1 (2022-2023)

Views: 2695 User Since: 02/06/06

Application Information

F - Fee Waiver A - Attending W - Withdrawn D - Deferred
Please Wait...
# Law School Status Type $$$ Sent Received Complete Interview Date Decision Updated
#1 Hofstra University PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 03/07/06 Rec: 03/10/06 Comp: 03/20/06 Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 16 years
#1 CUNY Queens College PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 03/10/06 Rec: 03/13/06 Comp: 03/27/06 Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 16 years
#3 Thomas M Cooley Law School PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 05/03/06 Rec: 05/05/06 Comp: 05/12/06 Inter: -- Dec: -- Upd: 16 years
#2 Seton Hall University PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 03/08/06 Rec: 03/08/06 Comp: 03/23/06 Inter: -- Dec: 05/08/06 Upd: 18 years
#3 Pace University PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 03/20/06 Rec: 03/24/06 Comp: 03/27/06 Inter: -- Dec: 05/05/06 Upd: 18 years
#1 Touro College PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 03/03/06 Rec: 03/06/06 Comp: 03/20/06 Inter: -- Dec: 04/08/06 Upd: 18 years
#3 New York Law School PT Rejected Type: RA Sent: 03/06/06 Rec: 03/08/06 Comp: 03/23/06 Inter: -- Dec: 04/04/06 Upd: 18 years

Applicant Information

  • LSAT: -
  • LSAT 2: -
  • LSAT 3: -
  • GRE : -
  • LSAC GPA: -
  • Degree GPA: -
  • School Type: -
  • Major: -

Demographic Information

  • City: -
  • State: New York
  • Race: -
  • Gender: Woman
  • Non-Traditional Applicant: Yes
  • Years out of Undergrad: -

Extra Curricular Information


Additional info & updates

Touro Law School: Small white envelope and it was the first rejection to come in the mail...Sad! But I was expecting this since I had spoken with the Dean of Admissions and she suggested I retake the LSAT. Oh well! June 2006 LSAT Test here I come.

New York Law School: Another small white envelope...The least they could had done was seal the envelope. I do not need my mailman knowing that I got rejected before I found out. Thanks! Maybe next time they are in a rush to send my rejection they will at least seal the envelope : )

Hofstra Law: I called them and they will hold my application until they receive my June 2006 score...That is not so bad...But still might be too late for an available seat. Who knows!

All the other schools I have called almost every week to check on the status of the applications. It seems like all other applications right now are pesently in committee. I guess that is not entirely bad.

My anxiety level is sooooooooooo high! I just want to know already. The waiting is hard. If they are going to reject me...Send out the rejection already!

Oh well! Having a baby is a longer wait : )

If I don't get in anywhere this year then I am just applying for 2007 admissions. The one thing I would do differently is the applications. I am definitely going to have them ready for November to send out.

Pace Law School: Received a thin white envelope : ( Oh Well! I am trying.

In the meantime I am keeping all my rejection letters as a form of inspiration. I aspire to turn at least one of them into an acceptance. Even if it means another years of applications, a new personal statement and a 3rd LSAT score.

I am 31 and this is definitely what I want to do...I just have to figure out how to get it done and not give up.

Seton Hall LAw School: Small White envelope : (

So now this is the fourth rejection..And it is weighing on my person...But I am determined to try to blow the June 2006 LSAT test out of the water...If I can't figure out the Arguments Section then I am going to try an d master the Reading Comp and Games. We will see where that gets me!

Visitor Comments

You must be logged in to comment.
Not a registered user? Sign up now .
Sunday, December 25 2005 at 07:00 PM

Thanks for the kind words. As of right now I am going to go to Touro.. I've got 4 more apps out.. If I decide not to go to Touro I'll definitely withdraw my seat immediately. Good Luck!!!

Thursday, November 10 2005 at 07:00 PM

right now I am still considering Touro if they come through with some need based money, so I can't count them out yet. but if they dont I will be headed to Tulsa unless some of my pending apps come through for me. But I will def withdraw as soon as I know I am not going there for sure. Best of Luck

hey :)
Monday, March 13 2006 at 07:00 PM

hey, I am gonna wait till I hear back from everywhere before withdrawing from hofstra... i dont wanna make any decisions ill regret... Ill definitely do it by early april though.... my friend didnt get her acceptance to hofstra until august, but i hope you dont have to wait that long to here :) good luck

Sunday, February 05 2006 at 07:00 PM

Hey thanks for the kind words....ill be pulling out of touro within a week or so, hope you get in and get that spare cash!

Friday, December 16 2005 at 07:00 PM

I saw your post on Proudmother's profile. Did you take a course? I'm here in NY and have a few books left over. I won't tell you which I have as I'm not supposed to share but drop a line on my profile and let me know if you're interested. I didn't do so well either but perhaps the books will help you. Good luck!

My plan
Saturday, December 17 2005 at 07:00 PM

is to do just that. It's been understood for many years by both my husband and oldest son that this would possibly happen. However, the locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida were all planned out in detail. North Carolina and Florida were chosen because of their location to South Carolina, family members, and where I would want to live and practice. Because I am challenged in the LSAT department, Ohio and Michigan was attractive because of their alternate admissions programs. I was going to law school this Fall no matter where I was going to attend and needed to ensure that this happened. So, they both were thought of as backups in the event that I could not gain regular admission to the states that were closer to my home state of South Carolina. Plus, my chances of getting in was pretty good. South Carolina is where both my husband and I are from. Our entire family resides within this state and we could use the support (doctors appts., school drop off/pickup, etc...) I would have loved to stay in my home in Columbia, SC to attend the Univ. of SC School of Law, but they didn't accept me. So, I am praying for Charleston School of Law to come through. You see, that's where we both are from. My mother has rental property there and the only expense would be tuition. My husband's employer was willing to transfer him to any of the states listed, so that was a bonus. Also, if you read my profile you will see that my children's education is very important to me. So, many months ago, I began contacting public Montessori schools within the regions of all of my selected schools to apply for their entry. As of now, they have been accepted to a school in every state listed. Needless to say, I did alot of internet surfing. When my husband and I got married almost 11 years ago, he knew that law school was my ultimate goal and understood that I would not stop until I made it there. My family is very happy for me and my kid ( the oldest) can't wait until school ends because our journey begins then. Oh, I must say this. Because we were military up until a few years ago and have moved alot, we are use to it and can adapt easily. I wish you the very best during this cycle.

hey :)
Monday, March 13 2006 at 07:00 PM

you messaged me awhile ago, and i finally withdrew from hofstra. i hope you hear back soon

BTW-Out of Touch
Wednesday, March 01 2006 at 07:00 PM

Hi, I'm a little older, so probably out of touch with some lingo--but what does btw stand for? I've seen it a lot and just wondered...

Wednesday, March 01 2006 at 07:00 PM

Hi: Ironically, I actually figured it out as I was getting dressed this morning. Thanks for the verification...

Study materials
Friday, December 16 2005 at 07:00 PM

Email me and we can chat a little about studying for the LSAT.

NY Schools
Monday, March 20 2006 at 07:00 PM

Thanks for your kind words. However, i will not be withdrawing from anywhere else until it is closer to the seat deposit date. I dont want to make a decision i will regret later on and i still have three pending applications, one of them being my number one choice. Good Luck with all of your applications

hey :)
Monday, March 13 2006 at 07:00 PM

hofstra accepts up until like the first week in august. You should be okay with the june lsats. my friend got pulled off the waitlist at that point. It was two years ago though, but a lot more people are withdrawing this year, cause a lot of people spread wider safety nets when applying this cycle. good luck :)

Sunday, February 26 2006 at 07:00 PM

Well, if I dont get in this cycle, thenn i may have to be in your boat. But listen, the thing is repetition and more repitition. Get the games cold. Its the hardest part, but the easiest if you get the concept u kno. I know you will succeed because ur driven, so please dont give up. Its impossible to stop someone that keeps trying!!!!