|#||Law School||Status||Type||$$$||Sent||Received||Complete||Interview Date||Decision||Updated|
|#3||Arizona State University||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 01/10/06||Rec: 01/13/06||Comp: 01/30/06||Inter: --||Dec: 03/21/06||Upd: 16 years|
|#4||University of Southern California||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: --||Comp: 02/28/06||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 16 years|
|Temple University F||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: 01/13/06||Comp: 01/17/06||Inter: --||Dec: 03/30/06||Upd: 16 years|
|California Western School of Law||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: 01/13/06||Comp: 01/24/06||Inter: --||Dec: 01/24/06||Upd: 16 years|
|#4||Southwestern University School of Law||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: --||Comp: 01/27/06||Inter: --||Dec: 04/05/06||Upd: 16 years|
|#4||Loyola Law School||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: --||Comp: 02/07/06||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 16 years|
|#4||Chapman University||Accepted||Type: RA||Sent: 01/12/06||Rec: 01/16/06||Comp: 01/30/06||Inter: --||Dec: 03/01/06||Upd: 16 years|
|#2||Boston University||Pending||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: --||Comp: 04/01/06||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 16 years|
|Vanderbilt University F||Pending||Type: RA||Sent: --||Rec: --||Comp: 02/07/06||Inter: --||Dec: --||Upd: 16 years|
|#1||University of California Los Angeles||Accepted A||Type: RA||Sent: 12/30/05||Rec: 01/05/05||Comp: --||Inter: --||Dec: 03/22/06||Upd: 17 years|
|#3||Washington and Lee University||Waitlisted||Type: RA||Sent: 01/12/06||Rec: 01/13/06||Comp: --||Inter: --||Dec: 03/30/06||Upd: 17 years|
Hey, I would apply to all those top 14 schools. I think you have a great shot of admission + some money. gl!
I think it may be too late, it's true. However, if I were you, I'd wait another year and apply again. You are SUCH a good shot at some excellent schools. It's not worth you going to a 2T school and then switching. Just me though. Good luck again.
I take back my suggestion that you withdraw from Cal Western today. Congratulations on the scholarship!
I am thrilled with the UMINN acceptance. A few applications are hidden, but I am eagerly awaiting decisions from Vanderbilt and USC. My deciding factors will include quallity of life, national reputation, access to big firms should I want to go that route, and money. I don't see myself paying full-tuition anywhere. How will you make your final decision? Like you, I applied far and wide. I've lived all over the place, so geography alone won't factor much into my decision. In fact, I spent my first two years of undergrad at your school...lived in Anacapa hall and on Sabado Tarde in IV.
You posted on SoCalSean's page that you knew a girl who went to CalW and had a positive experience--could you elaborate? (esp. about her job offer) I've been accepted and am visiting it/the area on 3/6. (Feel free to see my page.) PS, GREAT job on your lsats, and MA work in Spain--congrats! As the other posters say, you WILL do great! Best wishes,
I'm at a non-proft in Ohio related to children's issues- hunger, nutrition, etc. I don't really have a first choice right now, I'm just happy to have choices! I'd love to be in a city like NYC or DC, but I'm still wide open as far as a decision goes. I hope you get your first choice!
hi, i got the same scholarship. the conditions of the scholarship are that recipiens remain in the top 25% of the class and cannot transfer. how do you feel about that? do you think it's feasible? also, the lack of a campus and an attached university are negatives. i'm so confused! i like the idea of not taking out big loans, but i'm terrified of losing the scholarship and/or not being able to transfer out w/o paying everything back. thoughts?
I visited CalWestern week before last and was VERY impressed (posted tour info on my page). Thanks again for the info--it definitely helps my decision, and confirms what I heard when I visited regarding their Career Center (very good, proactive). Yes, I am leaning toward it, that is if USD and UoP/McGeorge turn me down. But Chapman is good, too. Congrats on your acceptance; I know it's supposedly "tier 4", but it is definitely up-and-coming, quickly. You should consider it, but I'm sure you'll get into at least one of your top picks. The wait's probably just due to your later apps (like mine), along with the size of these schools--and your strong chances! Best,
on UCLA! :-D
thanks for the advice and comments. I thought that I didn't have even a slice of a chance at schools like Berkley and Stanford. I consider UCLA,BU and USC reaches! I have applied to NYU and Stanford per your advice. If I happen to be accepted I will have you both to thank!