**********This Section will be used to keep people who check my profile updated. I have created in cronological order the LSAT section, FEE WAIVERS section, APPLICATIONS section, DECISIONS section, and finally my FINAL CHOICE section****************
10/19/07- Got LSAT score 170!
09/17/07- Washington and Lee Fee Waiver
10/22/07- Columbia Fee Waiver
10/23/07- Virginia Fee Waiver; Duke Fee Waiver with Priority Track; Michigan Hidden Waiver; Georgetown Hidden Waiver; and Pennsylvania Hidden Waiver :) What a great day!!!
10/24/07- Vanderbilt Fee Waiver and Notre Dame Fee Waiver
10/26/07- Texas and WUSTL waivers... maybe I'll give them an application in December after I hear from Duke, Cornell and Columbia.
10/29/07- Successfully received merit based fee waiver from W&M after telling them about my interest in their school via email.
10/30/07- Fee waivers offered from University of Illinois and University of Arizona.
10/05/07- Fee waiver from Northwestern, but at this point I just can't see me attending that school over Duke, so I probably will not apply.
Schools I have Fee Waivers which I will probably not use, but may end up using them come December:
-William and Mary
(I have zero interest in applying at the rest)
10/23/07- Completed LSAC applications for Columbia and Duke.
10/24/07- Completed LSAC applications for Virginia, Georgetown, Washington and Lee, Notre Dame, and Vanderbilt. And then later at night Cornell too.
10/27/07- Completed LSAC applications for NYU, Chicago and Harvard.
10/28/07- Completed LSAC applications for Penn and Michigan.
11/12/07- People will bash me for wasting my money, but tonight I Completed LSAC application for Yale. I can't think of a better way to waste 87 bucks.
I am done applying because DUKE came through. It's all about waiting it out now and seeing what my best option will be!
11/02/2007- IN at Duke! Via email! Go Blue Devils!!!
11/21/2007- In at Georgetown via snail mail letter. 2 for 2... Happy Thanksgiving!!!
11/27/2007- In at Notre Dame with a scholarship of 20,000 per year with the only requirement being that I remain in good standing. It came via snail mail and arrived on 12/01/2007.
11/29/2007- In at Vanderbilt via Snail Mail. It came to be on 12/03/2007.
12/05/2007- In at Washington and Lee Law via email.
12/12/2007- Columbia ED deferral via snail mail.
12/14/2007- Cornell accepted me via email. Thank you Cornell for giving me the option of staying in New York State... if I so chose to do...
01/03/2008- In at Michigan via email by Dean Zearfoss. The decision had been made since December 18, but my packet has probably gotten lost in the mail, so I emailed to ask. Here's to getting a new packet mailed out to me. GO BLUE!
01/14/2008- Thank you UPenn for waitlisting me. You were certainly my top choice these last few days and if you were to accept me I'd have more than likely rushed to your open arms. I still will if you let me in.
02/05/2008- Finally a new "decision", though it is really an indecision by Chicago. Held there. Hope I am let in.
02/07/2008- Harvard deferral. WOW I am happy!
03/10/2008- NYU rejects me! That school has it in for me. First they deny me in undergrad, and now again... I think my odds of remaining in NYC are very slim now.
03/12/2008- Yale rejects me... and I don't care :) Cornell just threw me 28,700 per year via scholarship. With that it jumps to first place :)
03/26/2008- Placed on Reserve at Columbia. I was holding out some hope since I applied ED... Oh well.
03/28/2008- UVA waitlisted me after making me wait since I went compete at the beginning of November. I withdrew within five minutes of opening the letter.
04/01/2008- Waitlisted at UChicago. I am at the point where I have no desire to remain on waitlists and attend schools at full price unless it is Columbia, Harvard or UPenn.
04/22/08- Harvard dings me via email. I knew it was going to come at some point.
02/11/2008- Withdrew from Washington and Lee and Vanderbilt. Narrowing the choices down a bit.
02/25/08- Withdrew from Notre Dame Law. Down to only four schools I am considering now, but hopeful to have at least one or two more to chose from.
04/01/08- Withdrew from UVA and Chicago. Both were waitlists.
04/10/08- Withdrew from Georgetown today, got an email yesterday by Dean Cornblatt that they decided not to give me any scholarship money. Oh well...
04/10/08- What the heck I'm withdrawing the waitlist at UPenn as well tonight. I wouldnt go there without any sort of aid either. It's just Columbia and Harvard that I'd attend full price over the discounted price of Cornell.
04/11/08- My seat deposit check will be mailed to Cornell. It's all pretty much wrapped up now unless there's a surprise acceptance by Columbia or Harvard. Seeing as the odds of that are under 1%, it's safe to assume I'll be in ITHACA next year!