11/09: Toby Stock Interview Email
11/14: Toby Stock Inteview - I thought it went really well.
11/19- Berkeley acceptance call! Yay!
11/21- HARVARD acceptance phone call!!!!
Note: Received the HLS binder about a month later with a personalized note :).
12/19: Acceptance call from UCLA!
12/20: Snail mail packet from Michigan!
12/22: Just noticed I made the Top 50 users list. Kinda cool, right?
1/09: Michigan just sent me a Darrow invite..Wow!!
1/19: In at UVA via thin envelope! Offered a Dean's scholarship as well.
1/24: In at Chicago via phone call. So far I'm 7-7 :) So far an amazing cycle - I'm so thankful I retook the LSAT.
1/26: Went home to an olive green folder with a HAMILTON offer.
1/29: Call from Dean Zearfoss offering a full Darrow stipend at Michigan. Amazing.
2/12: Invited to apply to Penn's Levy Scholar program (full tuition for 1L, half for 2L and 3L) but decided not apply with the Hamilton in tow. On another note, I think I survived the first round of Yale rejections, which is nice, but postponing the inevitable :/
2/15: Got an email from Yale stating I will either receive an offer or a spot on the waitlist based on the strength of my application. I think this is essentially a deferral - but I might not receive a decision until mid-April - ahhh!
2/16: Withdrew from Boalt, UVA, Penn, Chicago and UCLA. I hope that helps some of you out!
4/10: I went to Columbia and HLS admit programs and had a wonderful visits at both schools. I think I could have been a happy student at both schools. Since I received about 23K at HLS in grants, though, its looks like the financial difference between the school will be halved. That said, I'm thinking an extra 75K for Harvard is worth it over the long term, just to quell any regrets I may have about passing up my dream school. Unless Yale or Stanford decide to complicate my decision, I'm heading to Harvard!!
4/15: Waitlisted at Yale via email. For future applicants, spend more time on your Yale 250. I didn't realize it was such a huge deal and rushed unnecessarily.
4/16: Called Stanford to check on my status and was informed that they are done accepting applicants and will only be rejecting or waitlisting applicants here on out.
4/17: Sent in my deposit to HLS..its official! I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity.
Update: Decided not to accept Yale's waitlist but I'll see what happens with Stanford.
6/5: Accepted off the waitlist at Stanford..I have a week to make a decision. This REALLY complicates my life since I signed a lease in Cambridge..
6/14: Stuck with HLS despite an incredible financial offer from Stanford. An agonizing choice but one that was right for me.